Commercial lease opportunity of an office building conveniently located downtown Fredericton, NB
Enter your text here...
Located on the corner of Westmorland and Queen Street in downtown Fredericton, it’s hard to miss the building with a long-standing history in Fredericton. It was once known as Levine’s Department Store, but unfortunately a major fire destroyed it in 1974. The owner at the time, Harry Levine, built it from the ground up to become a major part of downtown once again.
Now for the lease, this commercial office space is undergoing a retrofit that will cause 82 Westmorland to cut its energy consumption in half. This will make it one of the most energy efficient buildings in the city, and the perfect spot to lease for your business!
It’s been home to tenants such as Interactive Computer Systems, Federal Court of Canada, and Maritime Province of Higher Education Commission. It will have fresh upgrades, creating a more positive work environment for both old and new tenants. The upgrades include a ventilation and cooling system, LED lighting, and a new heat and hot water system, and solar panels.
82 Westmorland Street will become one of Fredericton's most energy efficient office buildings.
New upgrades to the building will install a ventilation and cooling system, LED lighting, and a hot water system.
82 Westmorland Street has taken the initiative to implement solar panels, highlighting its drive for energy efficiency
- Total of 65,000 square-feet, approx 30,000 square feet in total available for lease
- Conveniently located next to Frederick Square parking garage
- New upgrades decreased CO2 emissions by 30%
- Energy consumption will be cut in half (equivalent of taking 37 cars off the road)
- Fresh air ventilation system
- Added solar panels
- Building manager & facilitator on site
- Can't be in a safer part of the city (located directly across the street from the Police Station)
- Backup heating systems in place
- Smart technology monitor internal and external factors to improve comfort and reduce energy production
- Individualized smart technology settings for employees to increase their comfort
- Space can be configured to suit tenant requirements
- Space is spread out over four floors and there is an elevator
- Ceilings on the first and second floor are 12-15 feet in height
Those who lease will be conveniently located downtown Fredericton in walking distance to all the popular city locations. Parking isn't an issue as the Frederick Square parking garage is directly across the street in the TD Tower.
A recent energy efficient retrofit of 82 Westmorland Street has saved 2,304 GJ, and reduced the carbon emissions by 175 tonnes (which is equal to 37 cars off the road.)
The health of our current and future tenants is important to us. That's why with new upgrades, such as the ventilation, tenants can breathe easy knowing the systems are up to date and new.
Click to enlarge
Tap to enlarge
Exterior and interior renderings of present building (2020). Click to enlarge images
Our goal is to work closely with each potential tenant and provide them with all the information required to conclude if this is the space that suits their needs.
For leasing inquiries contact:
Why Should We Retrofit Buildings for Energy Efficiency?
When you retrofit buildings for energy efficiency, you upgrade their overall energy assets.
Eat, Sleep, Work Energy Efficiency
As we move towards the future, energy efficiency is a continued concern. With energy costs rising, and depleting natural resources, building owners...
Why More Buildings Should Become Energy Efficient
As we move towards the future, energy efficiency is a continued concern. With energy costs rising, and natural resources being......
Different Ways Your Business Can Help The Environment
Daily human activity and technological advances made every day has made global temperatures rise to levels that are slowly becoming harmful to the environment.
Copyright 2019, ABBA Ventures Inc.