Commercial lease opportunity of an office building conveniently located downtown Fredericton, NB
Enter your text here...
Located on the corner of Westmorland and Queen Street in downtown Fredericton, it’s hard to miss the building with a long-standing history in Fredericton. It was once known as Levine’s Department Store, but unfortunately, a major fire destroyed it in 1974. The owner at the time, Harry Levine, built it from the ground up to become a major part of downtown once again.
Now for the lease, this commercial office space recently completed a retrofit that cut the building's energy consumption in half. The retrofit makes it one of the most energy-efficient buildings in the city and the perfect spot to lease for your business.
It has been home to tenants such as Interactive Computer Systems, Federal Court of Canada, and Maritime Province of Higher Education Commission. There are new fresh upgrades, creating a more positive work environment for both old and new tenants. The upgrades include a ventilation and cooling system, LED lighting, and a new heat and hot water system. Soon to come will be the largest privately-owned rooftop solar panel array in the province.
82 Westmorland Street is one of Fredericton's most energy efficient office buildings.
A HEPA filter is built into the HVAC system. Between the HEPA filters and the high air exchange rate in the building, the air is replaced often. Work in comfort knowing the air is HEPA filtered to reduce the spread of allergens and COVID-19.
There are new upgrades to the building such as a ventilation and cooling system, LED lighting, and a hot water system.
82 Westmorland Street has taken the initiative to implement solar panels in 2021, highlighting its drive for energy efficiency.
- Total of 65,000 square-feet, approx 30,000 square feet in total available for lease
- Conveniently located next to Frederick Square parking garage
- New upgrades decreased CO2 emissions by 30%
- HEPA air filter
- Energy consumption is cut in half (equivalent of taking 37 cars off the road)
- Fresh air ventilation system
- Adding solar panels in 2021
- Building manager & facilitator on site
- Can't be in a safer part of the city (located directly across the street from the Police Station)
- Backup heating systems in place
- Smart technology monitor internal and external factors to improve comfort and reduce energy production
- Individualized smart technology settings for employees to increase their comfort
- Space can be configured to suit tenant requirements
- Space is spread out over four floors and there is an elevator
- Ceilings on the first and second floor are 12-15 feet in height
Those who lease will be conveniently located downtown Fredericton in walking distance to all the popular city locations. Parking isn't an issue as the Frederick Square parking garage is directly across the street in the TD Tower.
A recent energy efficient retrofit of 82 Westmorland Street has saved 2,304 GJ, and reduced the carbon emissions by 175 tonnes (which is equal to 37 cars off the road.)
The health of our current and future tenants is important to us. That's why with new upgrades, such as the ventilation, tenants can breathe easy knowing the systems are up to date and new.
Click to enlarge
Tap to enlarge
Exterior and interior renderings of building, plus office space set ups. Click the arrow to navigate through the photos.
Exterior and interior renderings of building, plus office space set ups. Tap the arrow to navigate through the photos.
Our goal is to work closely with each potential tenant and provide them with all the information required to conclude if this is the space that suits their needs.
For leasing inquiries contact: